Saturday, November 19, 2011

Our 1st Marine Corps Ball

So our friends from church Adam and Poppy were kind enough to get us discounted tickets to the Marine Corps Ball for Henderson Hall- Ft. Myer. It was held at the Renaissance Hotel in Crystal City. It was fairly small, we were told, but we only paid $20.00 a piece, so no complaints! We had a really fun time! I am definitely  looking forward to going next year when Andrew actually has a unit and I am more prepared. I had about 1 week to get a modest dress and everything else that comes along with a formal event. Unfortunately, I did nothing extremely formal for my dress, but I will get better use out of the dress I purchased since I have a friend who is getting married in the temple this winter that I can wear the dress to. Here are some pictures:

Gotta get my toes done

Simple hair

Hott shoes

All dressed up

The handsome PFC

Decided to try my bangs down

US

Kiss for the camera?

At Adam and Poppy's before the Ball

Name card

Handsome Marine

1 comment: