Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hallway

I shifted some pictures around the apartment... most of them made their way into the hallway. I was tired of displaying my sacred White House photo with President George W. Bush and Dick Cheney in my bedroom. I wanted it to be out in the open along with my pictures with Mr. Fielding and Mr. Farren... along with my diploma and whatnot. So that got me thinking, why not make a wall with our accomplishments? Since Andrew just finished boot camp and we have some excellent photos of him with his uniform and also with his platoon from boot camp, it would be great to re-arrange them so they would all be together. Take a look!





1 comment:

  1. I think everyone in their house should have a wall where they can put their accomplishments on! That is wonderful and it really looks great!

    ReplyDelete