Monday, November 14, 2011

Interior decorating












Cottage inspired designs...


Got to thinking... I love to decorate my apartment! It is one of those things that I really look forward to, and which gives me some therapy... here is what I have done so far. Once we purchase a house down the road, I think there will be more use for my decorating skills. For now, I am practically finished. No extra room for cute things... we're overloaded already! In fact, we did some cleaning yesterday... about 3 bags full of stuff to Goodwill.

I think one day when I have kids I may want to pursue a career in interior design... hm.. just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you should! This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This post has inspired me to re-decorate our home. If it doesn't go well, I may contact you for ideas :)

    ReplyDelete