Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bedroom Transformation (2010-2011)

So since things have constantly been added to our apartment, I thought it would be interesting to check my pictures and see just how far our apartment has come. We moved in the last week of August 2010 (hard to believe we've been here a year and 3 months already, time has flown by!). Since then, our apartment has really become warm and cozy. I just love it. It is exciting to find great deals and come up with new ideas for sprucing it up! So far we have yet to spend over $400.00 on any piece of furniture (except for our dining room table & chairs). I am proud of the unique pieces I have been able to find, and would like to share it with yall. Here goes nothing!





















That brings us to what it is today... 

















Not to mention the ADORABLE and UNIQUE Jewelry Armoire I got at a small vintage store in Vienna. $85.00. Can't beat that! I was having a hard time finding anything online for a reasonable price that was semi-attractive and sturdy... and I stumbled across this on Craigslist and figured I'd check it out.. which led me to Maggie's Timeless Treasures. Lovely and affordable. I enjoy hunting for these unique pieces. It just takes some effort.

The info is here: 
Maggie's Timeless Treasures 
320E Maple Ave. East 
Vienna, Va. 22180 



1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete