Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fixing the apartment!

So I've been working hard on this apartment. I sold our small black dining room table.. for $125 mind you! I got it from Walmart 8 months ago for $200... I'd say I sold it for a good price :). Before Andrew left for boot camp, we bought a really nice table from World Market. It will be our dining room table for a long time, though. It is the only thing that we have really splurged on in our apartment. There is nothing else in our place worth more than $400.00 (furniture wise). But we really love our table and I can def see it used as a table for our family one day.

I'm also almost done with our dining room. We got a small buffet and some artwork, oh yeah and a carpet which I LOVE! Here are some pictures, posted below. I love this room so much more.. it used to be dark but now it is beautiful!

I got this chair off craigslist.. $130 and it is in PERFECT condition. What a steal!

Furniture from Home Goods: mirror $25, buffet $100, lamp $30, etc.

Awesome picture from Target... we had to have something with France on it since Andrew is 1/2 French

Lovely room.. new everything basically

Looks so much brighter in here!

Still working on what I'm going to put on the shelves. They just have random things right now.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT. You have such great taste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of all the shopping options you have around you! I love all the new pieces you got. :)

    ReplyDelete