Monday, April 18, 2011

What have I been up to?

Researching the Ivory Coast, illegal immigration (Mexico/US Border), and the Buganda tribe in Uganda. FUN!

School can be fun but very overwhelming.. especially when it is coupled with work and all the other things I have to do. I am realizing where I am slacking off..and I need to get those priorities straight... so sorry if I have been distant in the past month or so...

Anyways, changes are fast approaching in Andrew's life.. he leaves for boot camp at the end of May... it is too soon, honestly.

Enough for now. I need to get back to my work/school-work. What fun!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I'm trying to juggle a big assignment and work right now. It's a balancing act but definitley possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to both you guys. We'll be thinking and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete