Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Such an awesome night

Where do I even begin?? I went to the most incredible show last night. For those of you who do not know my taste in music, I have very eclectic taste. One day I will jam out to Enrique Iglesias, the next day I will be listening to Guster or indie music, and the next I am listening to screamo. Needless to say, the screamo obsession comes from where I grew up. I'm a beach kid at heart. So when I saw that Underoath and Thursday were coming to the 9:30 club, I knew I had to go. Aubrey said she would come up and go with me... so we went. I had SO much fun. I've never just been myself so much at a concert-- it was way overdue. I went crowd surfing and was just jumping upand down/head banging and having the time of my life. If you haven't heard of these bands, I highly suggest you check them out:

http://www.purevolume.com/underoath

http://www.purevolume.com/thursday

Might not be your cup of tea, but I love this music. Can't say Andrew feels the same, hence why he didn't come with, haha.

BTW just a side note, Underoath is this hardcore Christian band, probably wouldn't think that from listening to their music but figured I'd mention it so you didn't think I liked some devil music, haha.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it is fun to just let loose and be wild and I am so glad you got to do that

    ReplyDelete