Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Updates

So nothing interesting has been going on with us lately.. besides the fact that we're Dominion addicts!

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to for the past month or two:

Underoath concert with my sister and her friend Danny

Dominion Domination!!

Trip to VB to see my family! My sister Mariah after we played soccer and tennis

Our room!! I got a new picture from TJ Maxx.. the room is now COMPLETE! YAY

Slowly decorating our living room.. new picture

Another new picture

It looks good!!

Just ordered 1 of these for our couch

And 1 of these..

And this one..

2 of these... I can't wait for them to arrive!!

So that's my life in a nutshell.. oh yeah and being a graduate student!

7 comments:

  1. Where did you get those pillows? They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy... I've been searching for a few months now and FINALLY found some (on a few people's Etsy sites).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks WONDERFUL!!! Glad you could spend some time with your family that is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pillows! Come over sometime and I'll totally show you how to make some. They're really not hard. The apt. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your apartment is seriously so cute! Now I want to redecorate mine...

    ReplyDelete